Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fug... Connection...

Hey ya everyone. 2nd day of college, was kinda okay... Until i came home and tried to online. It was like fugggggggg-ing lag. Darn it. So i thought it will be better if i went to starbucks to surf the net. So i packed and whosssshh.. Guess what happen after 15 min till like an hour or so. Was freaking trying to connect the whole time.

While trying, suddenly my friend called and told me that one of our friend is missing cause he ran from home( no names will be given out ). I was like what... Then the friend's(missing) parent took the phone and asked me if i knew where he might be. Sooooo bla bla bla. At last they found him. Lazy mau cerita la. haha.

Okay, I went back to my apartment and tried to online again but the results were the same. Gave up and watched some dvds, went for dinner then starbucks. Came back around 1am. Then i tried changing a few settings again... and poof the connection improved.... Hopefully its gonna last tho. So now im here blogging bout it. (*&*%^&!. stupid connection.

Imma gonna go sleep now. Will tell you all more bout my days here. Nights xD teehee!
Btw, sorry there's no pics today.

0 comments: